My name is Victoria and welcome to the Parlor!
I wear lots of hats. Not literally, but figuratively.
- I am a wife to my flyboy
- New mama to my little baby girl
- Daughter to two loving parents
- I am American and from Spain
- I am an orthopedic physical therapist with a drive to optimize movement patterns
- I have a successful small business selling SeneGence (check it out HERE)
- Member of the military community
- Loyal friend to my lovies
I decided to start a blog because I am constantly writing recommendations for travel (especially Spain), I love to do A LOT of research before making purchases, I am choosing to bow out of the PT clinic but want a forum to still be an advocate for good mechanics and let’s be honest. Being a new mom is THE BEST but the conversation is lacking. ha!
What to expect from the Parlor?
- Travel itineraries
Fashion tips(we all have gifts… this is not mine)
- Fitness tips and my progress (#mombod)
- Baking recipes (#mombod)
- Military life musings
- Mom life from the trenches
- Physical therapy PSA’s
- Beauty tips & looks
Can’t wait to get started!